Skype
rich.athey1

Scenic ride Scenic ride

This is simply beautiful to be honest. Love some nice smooth electronic sounds in every song.

Noisysundae responds:

Arrrgh. I don't know how to react differently, but thank you.

Mirror Image Mirror Image

This is awesome. Whatever you're doing here, keep doing it xD

Alph4TG responds:

No worries ;D

Snoopy Dogg - The Next Episode Snoopy Dogg - The Next Episode

This is amazing. And while you were drunk? You must have lots of skill in the musical field!

Byonex responds:

c;
I can't write music when I'm sober though, you feelin?

Advent Advent

Pff, all I can say is that you deserve to be a famous billionaire.

balderdact responds:

o.o wow I am flattered thanks!!

Reset - UAO Reset - UAO

This.. Is the song that got you another follower. This is simply amazing, and one of the best Techno songs that I have ever heard in my entire life. Take out techno in the last sentence, because this is pretty much one of the best songs I've ever heard in my entire life. You my friend are amazing. You have a new fan!

P.S. You sould be famous.

SoLoR1 responds:

Thank you so much!!! I LOVE this track, this track hits my core every time, this track explains who I am in any given moment.

I can't even begin to explain the feelings this song gives me, other than literally complete happiness.

Thank you for your compliments man for real! Keep in touch dude!

Reionizing - UAO Reionizing - UAO

I like it a lot! Could progress faster and be longer like TaintedLogic had said, but I like the way it sounds in general, you know what I mean? Anyway, nice little song here.

Essence of Life Essence of Life

That... was just.... amazing... I can't believe how awesome this is.... wow... just wow..

carl565 responds:

Thanks! This song is still the last song that I was actually 100% proud of. I really wish this song had gotten more recognition than it did/has.

Used Used

This is awesome. I love this.. I don't know what else to say...

carl565 responds:

It's pretty inspiring that you've really enjoyed my music! I've been so busy lately with the girlfriend and working a full time job... I haven't really been into creating music as of recent. Glad you liked it though, as usual!

Cambera Cambera

It's pretty neat music! I suggest a little bit more variation though, but over all, I like it.

Bass mansion Bass mansion

Amazing. Just amazing. Love it. Keep on making music. Through the roof!